Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Secret location

magic

Went to a secret location yesterday with my buddy ( corvair ) and hit the jackpot.
I ended up with nine silvers and about ten wheats and two large cents.
The great thing about it was my buddy ended up with nine silvers also!
The large cents are pretty much toast but I can make out 182? on one of them.
I will be going to this spot again!
I will try and post some pictures later on.

( by the way, we was told this area was hit with a well known brand detector before.

Sound like there is still so good coins there:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

WTG !!! hopefully one of these days i will find a spot like that and if i do i will cover every square inch of ground there !! Congratulations again.

Congratulations on recoveries from secret location. It's the person behind the detector that makes a hit or miss outing. Looking forward to gleaning information from your Metal Detecting Boot Camp book.

magic said:
Went to a secret location yesterday with my buddy ( corvair ) and hit the jackpot.
I ended up with nine silvers and about ten wheats and two large cents.
The great thing about it was my buddy ended up with nine silvers also!
The large cents are pretty much toast but I can make out 182? on one of them.
I will be going to this spot again!
I will try and post some pictures later on.

( by the way, we was told this area was hit with a well known brand detector before.

Pics or it didnt happen.....:clapping:

Just the photos and address will do.

Rob (IL) said:
Just the photos and address will do.

Just the address if you don't want to do pics ...............:rofl:

good for you guys!!!! thats definitely an awesome day. you cant beat those secret spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope you get a bushel basket full. just keep us posted on your settings and any mods .... please. lol HH

Dont worry about the pics...or the address.......just send me the coins!:thumbup:

sweet :cheers: