Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Secret Spot

Trixter50210

Finally ive found a spot to metal detect. I will upload pics soon its an giant abandoned boyscout camp possibly from the 60's. Will probably take months to hunt. It has 4 old buildings, a water wheel, and an ox bow lake its quite a site to see. Ive found so far a lot of old pull tabs, an old fishing weight and some memorial pennies.

Get all the trash cleaned out... silver is there waiting for you. (along with some pretty cool relics, I'd bet.) You'll have a great hunting site for a long time!!
HH
Darren

[size=large]whats an ox bow lake?

HH[/size]

What detector Are U using? That site sounds like a good place to rehunt for along time.

An oxbow lake is a U shaped lake that was usually created when a wide meander of a river gets cut off from the main river and forms a lake.

[size=large]i quess we have one of those around here. we call it horseshoe lake.

HH[/size]