Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seeking Finds Logging software programs

Pete in MI

I am downloading whatever I can. Trying to find what would be suitable for me. Many years ago I can across a logging program that rocked. Don't have, don't know where to find it or even the name of it. It not only kept track of the finds as category of how many of each coin, but had areas in it to keep track of site locations (with pics one could add), info on the detectors used (with pics being able to be added. and so much more.

Since I couldn't find it I resorted to Treasure Journal. Worked great - no pics though - but then I can't get it to run on any of my computers anymore.

I looked at a couple that though they add pics of the find -= they would take me forever to keep up entering each and every item, entering all the data about that one item and adding the pic of just one item at a time. Nice program but not the one for me

I have found one that just keeps track of quantity of each and keeps a yearly total - but doesn't give any place to say where anything was found. Again not what I was looking for.

Anyone having a great program I could check out I'd like to give it a shot. Also looking for something to fit on my PalmOne Zire31 handheld computer.

Please let me know - or even email the program to me at:
coinshooter@owly.net - or let me know where I can download it from.

Thanks all.

I am currently working on a program for just that. Yes you can enter a lot of information or as little as you want. It also will give totals for one month, one year, or lifetime. It's almost ready for the testing phase. If you or anybody else wants to try it just contact me. It doesn't cost anything, I only write freeware so anybody can use it. Not much else to do sitting in my wheelchair in my room all day. Mike