Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

seewee soda bottle?

provantage

moved into a new house and i found an old pile of bottles hit a few blue glass but the one thing that caught my attention was this 8 oz seewee's soda bottle it is from allentown PA cant find much of anything on the internet on this but one site said it was from the 40's is the bottle that rare? is this bottle with boy and girl on the label worth anything?

Do you still have this bottle? It was my dad's grandfather who owned the business.. he would love to have it to keep it in the family. Thanks

ive seen them like you mention painted label... I don't think they are rare and probably not all that valuable but ive kinda been out of the loop on the bottle thing for quite a few years now...

By chance I saw a reply I have the bottle what would you offer? From what I have been told they are very rare. You can email me at jlk221@ yahoo.com