Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SEF Coil size:ausflag:

Hungry

Can some one tell me if the SEF Coil is longer than it is wide, That is 15" long X 12" wide. Measuring the picture it is the same both ways but that could be the way the photo has been taken, and do they make an 18" one, and who sells them.:heh:

I purchased the SEF 12X15 from Kellyco 2 weeks ago. It is definately longer than it is wide. While I haven't measured it myself, I think it is safe to say that it is 12" wide and 15" long.

If you are in the United States you'll want to purchase it from Kellyco, in Europe, I suppose you would buy it from Joan Allen. I am pretty sure the Kellyco and the Joan Allen coils are the exact same. Based on the availability of 18"X15" and 21"X17" at Joan Allen, the coils are were created/manufactered there. My Kellyco one has something to the affect "Made for Kellyco" on it.

However, even if you are from Europe you may want to check out the exchange rate, 1 British pound = 1.8652 U.S. dollars. Kellyco may have it cheaper. I believe I did the calculations prior to purchasing my 15X12 coil, and the JoanAllen one would have been $100 more.

I like mine so far, I can cover a bunch of ground with it, know I'm probably reaching deeper. I can pinpoint fairly well with it.

Jai

I am going to take a picture of it next to my SE stock coil. I'll post it.