Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

segment bars not lighting

okdirtfisher

nephew hunted with me today and used the new 305 I just purchased,I noticed when I was putting everything away that the 3rd segment bar in the menu scale is no longer lighting.sure glad it wasn't the 5th or 6th it would make it appear if the pin point location wasn't right.The machine is going to be used mainly by those wanting to hunt that doesn't have a machine.just wondering has anyone else experienced this.I just registered last night guess I could send it in for service.

Is Disc segment? If so is it just turned off?

Jeff

circular segment bar as pics shows no matter if your setting sensitivity,noise cancel,thereshold,volum.the 3rd bar is missing.more than likely a LED burn out!