Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Semi-key Barber dime

Simpsonslammer

I got to hunt a place I call Grandpa's Park since its near his home. I allways stop there when I go to visit. This time I hunted around super trashy pavilion, just have to go slow and listen for the good tones. Found a semi key 1893 O Barber dime, a 1907 Barber dime and a 07 V nickel in the same plug, a 45 merc, a crusty indian and a few wheats. I think the 93O is worth about 140 ? HH

Very nice old silver and V nickle:thumbup: Like yourself hunting around that trashy pavillion, I'm currently working an older park which I'm convinced is hiding some deep silver and at least one or two gold rings. There is a picnic/gathering spot with a bunch of park tables that is proving to be a challenge. Like so many old parks, it's littered with junk and especially pull tabs. The only good targets I have found is a Merc dime and the small gold chain I found recently. Hopefully, I can slip away today and will put a smaller coil on to help with seperation and to try to pick out those good targets. Good luck on your Grandpa's park!!

Nice find on that v-nickle, it shows your not scrimmin out the pull tabs, what did it ring in at 14? The barber is nice too, and its under the 1900 mark…bonus.