Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sense of humor

surfdog

Hello All,
I was at the beach this morning, low tide. Dug a bunch of targets. Nothing special but play close attention to the washer. I was using a pi machine so digging everything. Somebody out there has a wicked sense of humor 😃
HH
IMG_20210730_133813033.jpg

You stepped on someone’s turf 🤭🤣😂

I found these big plastic diamond rings at the dollar store. I was going to fill them with lead shot and throw them in for the retired guys.

Attachments

• 20210730_184544.jpg
    20210730_184544.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Hello All,
I was at the beach this morning, low tide. Dug a bunch of targets. Nothing special but play close attention to the washer. I was using a pi machine so digging everything. Somebody out there has a wicked sense of humor 😃
HHView attachment 17705

If at first we don't succeed in overcoming the EVIL in America--Pray, Pray & try again in Believing Faith that Evil satan & his Wicked servants LOSE & God & His Children (saints) WIN--Winners never quit because we win by never giving up to lose the race between Good & Evil! May seem impossible as of now--BUT ISN"T--keep on trying until with Jesus we do WIN! My daughter says, she won't vote ever again because she thinks it is no use for Trump won But is not the ruling President!--Show her & others that to VOTE & to vote for righteous & Just Leaders will cause WE, the Good & Decent Conservative guys & Gals to TRULY WIN! CAn't quit, for carrying hatred, disbelief, and Anger sinks a ship & our SHIP musn't sink but carry on doing justice & the Gospel Truth until the end of the Earth's age as we understand & know it to be! God Bless THE USA! Amen! Ma