Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Set of keys

WV62

My brother and I were hunting a local park and we had just called it a day and was walking back to the truck when I spotted a glint and went over and found a set of keys. I told my brother somebody will be back looking for these, so we hung them in a tree in plan sight and hoped they would see them. So about a week later I was back in the area by myself and the keys were still hanging in the tree. After that I kind of forgot about the keys. So my brother and I were back in that area and now it had been a little better than 2 weeks. I was down digging a hole and heard my brother kind of yelling at some body on the road below me so I pulled off my headphones and a lady was yelling back wanting to know if we had found any keys. Being I was closer to the road than my brother I just took it from there. I walked them up to the tree and the keys were still there and I got them down and the look on her face was like are you believing that. She showed me one key on the ring and said it was the only one they had to get into their car with and she was riding around with the other lady that was with her. She thanked me and took off.

That kind of made my day.

Ron in WV

Good Job Ron. I grew up in Wv but joined the Navy after High School. Stayed for 20 and retired. Thanks for Your service to this Nation.

George RMC(SS) USN-RET

Nice that you did that! I've found many sets of keys, some with return info. No one has ever said thank you, so your lucky. Will I keep doing it??? Our own smiles is whats:geek: its about.