Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Setting Break Point in Disc?

I created a program and saved it in version 3.1. When I go in and make changes to the break points in discrimination and power off, the numbers are different when I turn it back on. What am I doing wrong? Is there some where you have to go to save changes?

Yes, but you have to save your changes to a new slot, you can't overweight a factory program as you could in V2. Once you have your desired settings go to option-program-save- then Use the top center button to scroll down through the 11 thru 18 numbered slots and save to one of those.

Terry(Mi) said:
Yes, but you have to save your changes to a new slot, you can't overweight a factory program as you could in V2. Once you have your desired settings go to option-program-save- then Use the top center button to scroll down through the 11 thru 18 numbered slots and save to one of those.

I've already saved them to a new spot. I'm referring to making changes to the programs I've already saved and it only seems to be a problem with the break points in Discrimination.

You should be able to overwrite your own program, then save it as new. Did the "validate" option come up, after you clicked yes to save? If not, it may not save. That's what it just did to me anyway, I had to go back to the main screen and a start over. The save took on the second try.

I just go to programs,then select save. It will say replace program,and I hit yes. The program will flash,so you can change the name of it,BUT don't! Just hit validate,and your going to save any changes you made to you program.

Thanks for the help. I figured it out and all works great.

There seems to be a lot of confusion( myself included at first) between,"Break" points,and Notch points. The Break points are where a certain tone begins,and ends. A Notch point is where a "zone" of "Targets" are eliminated,or "notched out"! It can get confusing,until it all starts to click!:blink: