Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Settings for England

CAgem

I'm off to the UK in a couple of weeks with my new Deus. I'm used to the mineralized soil here in California. Does anyone have a good group of settings for the UK?

GMP setting to start with! But yank traps, planted and seeded fields are sucker traps. Gold finds are very, very rare in the UK. 8 years of hunting and I've yet to find a gold coin! You are paying for planted artefacts by con artists .

Sweet a trip to england...Cool!

How are you packing your Deus for the trip? Curious....

Have fun, post about it please.

Jim

Thanks for the heads-up, I have encountered a Yank-trap on one of my previous trips. Fortunately, the fellow that runs these trips is totally honest and honorable. Reports EVERYTHING to PAS.

Any link to these trips?

Also of note, I read someplace that you should put a piece of electrical tape over the lights on the coils to just avoid issues of alerting anyone.

Jim

Good luck.
Hope you find some awesome finds to post...