Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Several ATX Hunts in Wet Sand & Water

I usually post my finds on another forum, but I wanted to show ATX users how much the ATX loves lead found very deep (18"+).

Items on the left (less most trash) are from several wet sand and water hunts the past few days with the ATX. I hit several different beaches, including a saltwater bay swimming area. After hitting the early morning low tide again today at two different beaches with the ATX, my arms were tired, the step-on scoop was getting heavy, so I used the AT Pro in the dry sand with my light weight swing scoop for 1.5 hours at Newport Beach. Today's AT Pro finds are on the right.

I guess you need to feed the ATX a lot lead to find the gold, so it must be still hungry, because I fed the ATX a lot of lead the past few days. The ATX did find a couple of dollar coins. The AT Pro found a silver ring in dry sand this morning.

I have a two more early morning low tides to feed the ATX in hopes of more gold, before I take a break, if my arms can handle it.

Thanks for Looking ... HH

Yeah Jim, I was having shoulder trouble too but got them under control. Now my right fore finger is acting up. From cutting plugs into hard turf. But looks like the ATX is going to be keeping you busy, 18" wow!