Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sharpshooter

I put the sharpshooter on the T2 and was surprised@ how well it performed.... picked up a snake coil also, but haven’t tried it yet... has anyone experi nced ID umber shifts when using a new coil? It seems as though some of my numbers are off a little.

possible difference is due to a new center point on the coil your using.

Sharpshooter is in my opinion 'possibly' better as a everyday use coil over the stock coil,it may be just a bit smaller but depth is not all that far off what the stock one give you,cannot comment on the the TID number as i only go by the audio which is far more reliable and more so at depth.The Snake coil on the T2 is deadly on trashy sites,also use one on my Vaquero as well.

I am with Mega. I have a Sharpshooter on my F5 and it hits every target in my test bed. I can't tell the difference between it and the 11 inch dd coil. It weighs just under 13 ounces which is a big plus. My numbers are spot on.

I mostly coin hunt and copper cents, dimes, quarters, and halves all have the same audio i.d. but all have a different T.I.D.

The 6X8 SEF is going to be a little heavier out there on the end of the stick than the SS if that's a factor for you.
cedarswamp said:
I have a 8x6 sef on the way it preformed so well on my mxt that I had to try it on the t2,,,,,CEDAR