Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

She was sitting, and another was standing by a tribe.

deeponedge

Got out with Bryce yesterday at a site I found and obtained permission for us.
I ain't much at telling a very good story when I post and not much good at pictures either but Bryce is always pestering me to show some of my finds so here they are.

[attachment 251797 121312145415.jpg]

Had a lot of fun and thankfully the ground is still unfrozen.
He found 3 old silvers and 3 indians. His seated dime wasn't as slick as mine but I'll take it...lol.

Nice finds you guys made D.:thumbup: One of these days I'll head your way with Bryce and we'll pound some turf and hopefully dig some keepers.:)
You're more than welcome to come and hunt in our direction too.:beers:

Gotta love those seated smoothies. :yo: Smokin' finds.

Congrats on the silver and some nice looking Indians. For some reason, I have found two seated quarters, but no seated dimes yet.:shrug:

Even though the silvers are worn D, they are great finds. I
wouldn't throw them back!! Nice IHs too....
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

You must hve been on a sugar high from one too many of those little white-powder sugar donuts.:cool:

Seriously though bro...you have been really pulling some oldies over the last few years and I'm glad you are finally starting to post some of your finds.:thumbup:

We'll hammer some ground again soon.:beers:

Congratulations you guys nice looking Indians and silver :thumbup: this is a busy time of the year for me haven't had a whole lot of time to hunt accept a field or two here and there maybe one of these days we'll have a chance to hook up and do some heavy D hunting together all of us. :cheers: