Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shield nickel today

coindgr

Hit a new spot today and found my first shield,i couldnt belive it! Yesterday my first buffalo and now a 1867 shield, have been running all metal and low trash going super slow the buffalo came in at 14 and the shield a solid 15,Thanks,Phil

Super find! Have yet to find one of those.
Congrats,
Bunker

Thanks Bunker

I got 2 of those but you need a magnifying glass to see them. Yours is in great shape by comparison. All pine trees at my spot, I guess some soil is much more nickle friendly. Good work.

Out of couriosity, what do the numbers come on the nickels in at in a bench test.

I have yet to find a sheild myself, an exciting find indeed.

Thanks for showing.

@Mtnmn I thought the same thing, i couldnt belive it ! I saw the shield first and new right away what it was,i didnt rub on it i just slipped it in my pocket with a smile on my face. @Hardtack1862 I had the sheid come in solid 15 no jumping around and the worn buffalo at 14 now im digging everything in 14 and 15 with other detectors alot of people just pass over the tone and go for just high tones,i wont do that no more,lol

@Coydog i guess pines will eat up a nickle,could you make out the dates??