Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shipment of AT Pro's

Mr.Bill

My shipment of AT Pro's are due in this Wednesday. I still have a few non-spoken for units available. Drop me a email if looking for one or use PM.

Seeing that I'm surrounded by salt water, the first place I will try it out, is the salt beach/water. I'll give you a reliable report for what one can expect on the Southern New England beach's. Hopefully the weather holds out. There calling for rain, but that certainly beats snow. :)

Mr. Bill
wcrabtre@comcast.net

:usaflag:I was born and raised in Massachusetts. Wish I had done more detecting when I still lived there.

Mr Bill ,
I look forward to your report .....Rain huh ? ......The AT Pro is waterproof to 10 ft ....I don't think you're gonna get that much rain are ya ? ....... You are waterproof aren't you ? .....:rofl: .....Jim

Rain, it's me I'm complaining about with the rain. I'm a fair weather detectorest. When it's 40 deg. outside, and raining, I take up couch potato positions. :)