Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shool hunt with my explorer2.

deeponedge

Not much for coins...and got skunked on silver but it felt good to hunt a place I hadn't been before. This was actually from Tuesday but I've been on the road.
Believe it or not I used the old slimline coil on the ex2 and it did okay. It was a little noisy but I left my sef coil on my etrac and didnt have it with me so I had no choice...lol.
I got a few wheaties...the little jewelry piece...and a very nice old token of some kind that says "good for 5 cents in trade". I haven't cleaned it yet to see where it's from.

Nice hunt Darrel. When you clean the token please post what it is from.:thumbup:

Nice Hunt Darrel. You don't need to find silver to consider it a good hunt.
I love to find old tokens and research the history. Good finds.