Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short but exciting hunt.

Ronstar

Went camping last week, it was nice not having any reception of other bothersome crap. Rode the ATV 40 miles and just otherwise did nothing.
Home yesterday and had the urge to go out this morning so hit an older city park near the school the wife retired from. Very first coin hit was a ‘45 wheat. Now this park has been hit by everyone all the time, good sign or bad sign no one will ever know. I believe its been cherry picked ten times over.
Dug two quarters, five dimes, two Mems, three zincs, and two more wheats (‘36 and ‘46). Felt good to actually hit coins for a change too. Had to get back home so I was making the zigzag towards the car which was beyond the tot-lot, ok….. wander thru there. Hit a solid signal in the chips so just used my hands to shovel chips. BIG AND SHINY!! Well, a 1993 Kennedy looks huge when your not expecting anything more than a quarter!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
Congrats to you. Tot lots are interesting. I found my first merc in a tot lot and for days i wondered how it got there. Lol