Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short Hunt- found a little Tennessee pride

[attachment 310959 image.jpg]. I had about 30 minutes to hunt. It was about a 10 minute walk both ways into a baseball field built in the 60's. I had been eaten up with curiosity for a couple of months, because you can't see it from the road. I found a $1.45 in change including 4 quarters and a Tennessee football costume jewelry pendent. Kind of fun to find Tennessee vols pride on the Virginia side. All in all a good hunt with the Eldorado Umax and 7" wide scan coil. HH

That sounds like one of those places that makes a guy get real curious...like it could be a huge honey hole everybody missed...Nice report and hunt! :clapping:

I would say, from the looks of it, no silver and the TN thing, Tabman was there!..:rofl:
Mud.

There's a gold ring laying around out there somewhere.:detecting: It seems like you had very good time.

tabman

thats a nice hall.