Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt in the heat

stubbs1

It's been super hot here so haven't hunted much. Decided to go back to the old park where I found the 3 half dimes & seated dime in the same hole. Left home at 5 AM so I could hunt before it got too hot.First decent signal was the 1916 s wheat.About 20 min. later got a signal I thought was silver & pulled out the barber, 1911 d. Then I found the smashed copper ring. Still has a little gold color on it. Then came the indian. I was starting to get pretty hot, so I was working my way back to my car when I got a nice high signal & pulled out the silver ring, Then the other wheat a 1929 s. Dug a few pulltabs & normal junk. Thanks for looking & have a happy holiday weekend:beers:

Nice assortment of finds :thumbup: My parks don't give up a lot of rings and such but I wish they would. Great hunt.

Nice selection of oldies !! :clap:

[size=large]if you had a signature with your location in it one wouldn't have to ask. you don't so one needs to ask,"Where is It Getting Hot??".
SGOSS66 has a fine example of a signature. when he says, it's wet here , folks know where here is. makes reading your post more enjoyable.

HH[/size]

Sorry Widebody It's been hot & humid here in S E Iowa for about a week now. Suppose to get a little better now. GL & HH

Nice finds. You have a nice place to hunt for a long time

Way to go - you have to be tough to hunt in that heat and humidity. Those are some nice finds. I usually head to the water this time of year in NE OH. Happy Fourth to all!

Nice finds Stubbs1 , So how HOT did it get??? And what state are you in??? Im in Ca and it got 90 , Happy 4TH to you all !!!!!
Mic

mickfin said:
Nice finds Stubbs1 , So how HOT did it get??? And what state are you in??? Im in Ca and it got 90 , Happy 4TH to you all !!!!!
Mic
It's been in the 90's with high humidity in Wapello Iowa. When I was carrying mail I could handle this stuff but older & not too healthy now. GL & HH