Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short Hunt Knocks One off the Bucket List!

Beale

Hey all, been a while since I been on. I have had my AT-Pro now for about 6 months. Tuesday I was hunting a 100 year old home and found my 1st War Nickle. I also found my 1st Ring with the Pro.The Bucket List was the War Nickle! My 1st ever and boy I am Happy! I wish I could hunt more but here is the picture, Beale.

Good to knock one off the list. I still have a long list,. LOL Nice job getting the nickel and silver ring.:cheers: HH jim tn

Nice! Yeah, the Pro will make your long list a short list in a hurry!:clapping: Congratulations!
Mud

Nice hunt, Beale! Always good to check one off the list.