Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt today....

fwcrawford

After lunch, I went back to a school where I found three silver coins recently and gave it another try.
I was happy with my results from about a 3 hour hunt.
It seems I found a little overlooked corner and have found 4 silver coins, three war nickels, and about three wheats there along with some newer coins.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0458.JPG

Sounds like your park is like mine, a little overlooked corner….. good hunt!!! Raining here today so just watching football

I'd keep going back to this site, with finds like that your probably not done finding good stuff yet.
That's a bunch of finds for only three hours hunting.
Like other sites, I’m sure I’ll never find it all here, but it has given up a few silver coins over the years.
It has gotten to where I can only detect for a few hours there now before being worn out… it is very slow going and takes alot of patience like other heavily hunted sites.
That is one reason for the amount of nickels shown… at least I am finding something to keep my interest up and forces me to slow down which helps on getting those deeper signals too.

nice finds Yep hit the edges to and the woods around the school I have found lots of silver in those areas.
Mark

You are doing well in that corner! Those mercs would look great in my growing collection 🫢

After lunch, I went back to a school where I found three silver coins recently and gave it another try.
I was happy with my results from about a 3 hour hunt.
It seems I found a little overlooked corner and have found 4 silver coins, three war nickels, and about three wheats there along with some newer coins.
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 34940
Felix, you are on a roll! I know the places you hunt are not virgin sites so to find one silver coin is an accomplishment, but you having some outstanding days. You are really in tune with that 800.