Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt

jahhaj

Took the PRO to a new field for a few hours. Ended up with some three ringers, 2 wheat cents, 1 Indian and a nice Eagle I button.

I really like the PRO, especially in the trash around old house sites. I just slow it down and listen to what its telling me and it usually picks out a good target.
I have dug some deep Minne balls ( 10 inches ) so I'm really happy with the depth. Its a good machine!:thumbup:

Nice finds man. From the pantina, it looks like fairly hot soil too. If so, I would be interested to see your thoughts on how it performs. My experience was lack lustering in hot ground - but no different than other VLF machines.

HH

best of luck next time out

Dan

HomeguardDan said:
Nice finds man. From the pantina, it looks like fairly hot soil too. If so, I would be interested to see your thoughts on how it performs. My experience was lack lustering in hot ground - but no different than other VLF machines.

HH

best of luck next time out

Dan

We have pretty good dirt here in Eastern NC.My ground balance normally falls somewhere between 70 and 80.

Sweet got mine today and found some clad. i love this detector.

Is it better to do the auto GB or manual?

sorry, did not know you were in Eastern NC. Picture hue made it look red. I am very familiar with Eastern NC, spent most of my years digging there and growing up there. Miss that soil, wish exception of the muck.

Nice finds

Dan

HomeguardDan said:
sorry, did not know you were in Eastern NC. Picture hue made it look red. I am very familiar with Eastern NC, spent most of my years digging there and growing up there. Miss that soil, wish exception of the muck.

Nice finds

Dan

I spent a lot of time diggin for shells and cannonballs in the muck around here. Mosquitoes, Red bugs, poison ivy, the things we go through to try and find another relic. I may just go to the swamp tomorrow.

[/quote]

I spent a lot of time diggin for shells and cannonballs in the muck around here. Mosquitoes, Red bugs, poison ivy, the things we go through to try and find another relic. I may just go to the swamp tomorrow.[/quote]

I know how that goes - the time to do that was five years ago during the drought, we spent time in some great sites with success that are now water covered again. Best of luck tomorrow and I will be a little jealous. Eastern NC (outside of the known sites) still is some of the best digging around.

Dan