Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt

Ted S

It has been a while since I have posted any finds. Most here find more silver in a day than I do all year! It wasn't bad out yesterday...Mid 80s and a tad humid. I was hunting what I thought was an old ball diamond but I never pulled any older coins. I did get three silvers for a total of six this year out of the ball diamond. I never even got a wheat cent yesterday...I was using my Equinox 600 in Field two,recovery two,iron bias zero..
001.JPG

I love the rush of adrenaline you get when the coin is bigger than a quarter! I’ve found one Franklin so far and got my second Barber the other day. Getting all that silver put a bounce back in your step again didnt it…..😉

😮 what a day of hunting! Get back to that baseball diamond asap 😂

It has been a while since I have posted any finds. Most here find more silver in a day than I do all year! It wasn't bad out yesterday...Mid 80s and a tad humid. I was hunting what I thought was an old ball diamond but I never pulled any older coins. I did get three silvers for a total of six this year out of the ball diamond. I never even got a wheat cent yesterday...I was using my Equinox 600 in Field two,recovery two,iron bias zero..View attachment 28561

Great job... I am at 11 silver coins for the year but have been out a ton... For me 11 is very good as I hunt mostly modern locations...I also notice some of the reported finds... there is one guy on another forum... every time he goes out claims to find over $30 in clad in 5 hours and of course silver... even said he found a colonial coin in a tot lot...

Some that post I use their posts strictly for entertainment...

Great job on the silvers!

Well...you're ahead of me. Good hunt, nice finds!

Been along time since since I detected , hopefully I'll get a few nice silvers like yourself this year, very nice congrats, Hank

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. There was a lot of EMI in the north end of the field. The Equinox will run better in Field 2 when there is a lot of interference. My silver count for the year so far is 18. The oldest is an 1857 seated quarter. It is well worn but the only seated quarter I have found.