Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short Park Hunt this afternoon

TRIPLE-SSS

Took my Legend for a short hunt to a local park, nice little silver cross ring.

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpeg
    IMG_4744.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4746.jpeg
    IMG_4746.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4748.jpeg
    IMG_4748.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4749.jpeg
    IMG_4749.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Nice hunt.
How are you liking that Legend ?
Love it. used a Garrett AT PRO for the last 12 years and found a lot of good stuff. The Legend has so many adjustments from recovery speed, target separation, tone breaks, best frequency available, etc.. went to a lot of my old detecting areas and picked up targets that my Garrett just missed. Great for separating and recovering good targets that some of the fixed settings detectors just won’t pick up.
Very happy with the Legend, especially for the price.

Love it. used a Garrett AT PRO for the last 12 years and found a lot of good stuff. The Legend has so many adjustments from recovery speed, target separation, tone breaks, best frequency available, etc.. went to a lot of my old detecting areas and picked up targets that my Garrett just missed. Great for separating and recovering good targets that some of the fixed settings detectors just won’t pick up.
Very happy with the Legend, especially for the price.
Awesome.