Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

short swish yields silver "O"

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose....well after a good snooze and waking up at noon to the searing heat that was permeating the bedroom it was evident the day was made for a water swish so off to a local lake for a quick dig. This particular lake I had visited a mere two weeks earlier and upon my arrival found the place so crowded that I was hard pressed to find a spot even to put a towel down. Unlike the previous days swish the folks here are used to seeing me and hardly gave me a sideways glance which was fine by me. After the slight scorching I took from the sun the other day this time I donned my prized Garrett hat which Andy Eh had given me along with a shirt to avoid seeing some of what had come into the emergency department the other day..........man o man there was some sorry souls coming in with welts, redness and weeping burns from not wearing protection from the sun's rays. Marie having a bout of skin cancer a few years back is an advocate of sun screen and such...can't say I blame her after what she went through. (Just thank the Lord we found it early!)
Wasn't long before I was finding a few coins even though it was evident that another digger had been there (probably Arnie from the description of my life guard informants) by the huge holes on the lake bottom. Had only an hour so made the most of it finding $3.55 in change, an earring and last but not least a nice heavy 925 ring. The usual "dangerous items" where given to the life guard to despose of and away I went home...not shaken, not stirred nor toasty and burnt but with enough change for a pair of Tim's.

From the land of the Bluenose...swish is a water dig and Tim's is a coffee/donut chain like your Starbucks. happy hunting!