Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

short trip to the river

fongu

Made a short trip to the river and found this cross and 1.41 in clad. Hope to get back again next week. HH. Photos before and after mediocre cleaning attempt. 92.5 sterling silver .

Nice snag on the Cross and chain. Like finding those myself. Water is the place to be right now. Good hunting! HH jim tn

Very nice hunt! I need to hunt more in the water however I don't like to go in too deep as I hunt alone.

I prefer the water when it's hot and it's easier to scoop up my finds than to get up and down on the ground. I like to get neck deep, but also am concerned about being alone in the water in case of health reasons. The power company lowers the river this year and I hope to maximize my time at the river in the older areas that haven't been touched since the late 1960's when they raised the river 18 feet. Sure was nice to get out and relieve some stress and snag a small jewelry item as well. GL & HH.

I wish you the best and hope they lower the level so you can hit those older areas. Be safe - Jim

fongu said:
I prefer the water when it's hot and it's easier to scoop up my finds than to get up and down on the ground. I like to get neck deep, but also am concerned about being alone in the water in case of health reasons. The power company lowers the river this year and I hope to maximize my time at the river in the older areas that haven't been touched since the late 1960's when they raised the river 18 feet. Sure was nice to get out and relieve some stress and snag a small jewelry item as well. GL & HH.