Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

should have wore my knee pad

gordygroover

A little bit nippy this a.m. at a balmy 28 degrees but I haven't swung a coil in weeks so out I went.
I have hunted this little league park a lot over the past couple years...got my first 100 coin hunt there once so upon arriving I headed to a little section I really haven't spent much time in.
Easy to follow my tracks in the frosty grass and I only made a twenty yard lap in the grass. One trip up and one trip down back to my truck. Pulled a nice little take of coins though. .78 cents in a little over a half hour of hunting.
The digging was pretty easy as the cold really hasn't gotten deep here on the wet side of Wa. State. Kneeling down to cut my flap wasn't very comfortable though. Just seems there was a frozen "bump" wherever I put my knee. Silly of me to have knee pads in the truck and not put one on.
Can't really complain. At least I got out.

Most of the time, I forget to take them off...Walked into gas stations and food stores with em on and get funny looks...:surrender:

HH,

My knees take a beating with out them, I won't leave home without them! Glad you got out !

[size=large]i'm like gopher. i do catch myself but it's usually the last thing i remove. i quit using them for a while but ruined four or five pairs of pants so it's back to the pads again. been out for practice myself a few times this last week. very short hunts. still in rehab. looking forward to a hunt together soon. spring is coming.

HH [/size]