Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should I buy one??

JMorgan

I have been struggling to justify trading my MXT in for a new one. Sure I'd love to have one but I have a perfectly working MXT but this one looks so much better. Yet that's a big difference in price for a trade in. Any former MXT users having much better luck with this? Is it worth an extra 1000 bucks???

The V is deeper, more adjustable by a mile, and fun to learn. The MXT is basic, steady as a rock and fast response.

I don't own an MXT. I've had one out for several good hunts it did more than hold it's own in volume of finds. If I had an MXT...I wouldn't get rid of it, but keep it and buy a V3. I will own both someday.

The V3 is a nice detector with some great capabilities, but there is nothing at all wrong with the MXT either. If at all possible, I would hold on to the MXT instead of trading it. The MXT is better in high EMI locations and does make an excellent backup.

Dave

hey and don't forget whites great service. when your v3 goes down which it probably will, they'll have it back to you in no time at all