Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

should I keep the f19 stock coil,

sidney

Should I keep the F19 stock coil 10x5 or buy a 11" coil.?

How deep will I go with the 11" coil?

I have a 11" coil with my Gold bug pro, will that work on my F19? Or do I need to buy another 11" coil?

I also have a 5" coil that came with the Gold Bug.. Will that also work on the F19?

Thanks.

From what I have read, your Gold bug pro coils should all be compatible with the F19. I'll let the real experts give you confirmation though !

Your coils are interchangeable between the two of them.

From what I've read the coil you have is the coil to have so you can keep it and add maybe a sniper coil but don't get rid of the 10x5.

I've got a F19 and run the stock coil and just bought a sniper 5" coil for it.
Can't wait to try that one.
I know the F19 started as a Gold Bug Pro and then they added to it, so I would think that you could interchange those coils.

Just ordered the F19 & I understand that F5 coils also are interchangeable. I do plan on getting the F5 11" coil for my new machine hoping for a little better depth. Really don't hear much about the F19 on all of forums that I am a member on. Wishing you all great finds while out dirt fishing with your F19's.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

From what I read, the Gold Bug Pro and F19 both operate at a frequency of 19KHz. Switching coils between them should be fine.

The F5 runs 7.8KHz.

Switching between the F5 and the others may not be very efficient. Probably lose a lot of depth. Try it and let us know.

Fisher makes the 5" DD coil that will work on both the F5 & F19 & I was told when I ordered the F-19 that the F5 coils would work on the F19. I will order the F5 11" and give it a try hoping on a little more depth and if it works I will post my findings. I do understand the difference in the kHz between the machines.

Texas ED

There's some more information on the goldbug/g2 forum since the F19 and G2+ are twins.I haven't really had a chance to put mine through the paces,but so far I've determined that it is so simple to use that there not a lot to learn.If it locks solid on a target,dig it.If the vdi bounces,keep going.The stock 10x5 coil along with the 5" sniper for trashy areas are all that are needed.There are quite a few YouTube videos that really help eliminate any confusion.

The F19 with it's higher frequency is geared more for low conductors type hunting....... So your going to want the stock or smaller coils ...... Now if you want more depth just run all metal on the f19....... there's youtube videos out there showing it going very very deep with the stock coil.