Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shout out newbie

wygold

Hello forum gods, I'm new to this forum. My name is wygold but most will call me Robert. I have been MD for six months now and while I am on treasurenet.com, I wanted to be able to expand my interest and be able to seek the help or help others in this wonderful hobby and I'm no expert by all means. I bought my first MD last winter a Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack and started using it in January. While I haven't found the mother lode like I dream about every night before I lay my head down to the stars. I have found more junk than one can ever imagine or at least as a newbie, but I have found a couple of pieces of treasure (1 gold ring, 3 Silver rings, a watch but no silver coins) its not what I imagined but I will be trying for as long as I can before like everything else the interest is long doomed. So I just wanted to give my shout out just to say "Hello".

Oh by the way, Im from San Diego, Ca.

Hi wygold, and welcome to the forum. I'm new as well to this one. I used to live out in the San Diego area myself (Lakeside) many decades ago. Weather is beautiful, but I wouldn't want to live there anymore. It's just too expensive.
Congrats on the finds already! That's pretty amazing you're finding rings too. Have you been looking in parks, or private property?

If you want to find the old stuff.... the private propery is where the 'silver tuna' is at! Do your research. There's plenty to find out there. Have you hit the beach already?

n/t

n/t