Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Show on N -GEO,did anyone see?? Saxton Gold Hoard

flash5153

I caught part of this show 2 days ago ,I think,,on the National Geographic channel. About the metal detector guy from England that found the Saxton Gold Hoard.
Now I am looking for when it will be on again and cant find anything about it.

Ok,,I did that. I see it is definitely on the Nation Geographic channel. But I am trying to figure out when it will be on again. I dont see where it says that.
Does anyone know when it will be on again??

All I watched of the show is this guy detecting,just like me or you. lol Found all that gold,,had 100's of pieces,,couldn't sleep ,couldn't eat,,he was a mess.
He Didn't know what to do,,,ended up calling someone from a museum,,,,,and then I had to leave,,,couldnt watch the rest.... DOH!!!

That was awesome!:super:I saw that back in April when it first aired.:thumbup:In fact it's still on my DVR.
You can watch the whole thing on youtube(one section at a time). Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G88o-ekTmRM

Enjoy.:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

metalhead thanks for posting that is one interesting piece of history !