Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:shrug: Need VDI Numbers:shrug:

jimmyjiver

[size=medium]Hi All,,:wiggle: Well since I have not found any yet :shrug: I'm wondering if anyone would know the VDI numbers for the following coins....A three-cent piece (United States coin) the silver composition and nickel composition ones???? Plus a two cent piece Also any gold coins???? For those of you that have not found a shield or v-nickel yet they read about the same as regular nickels 50-53.....Injun's fall where ever they fall:yikes::rage::yikes::rofl:...I'm hoping someone could shed some light on this subject..:beers:..Thanks....JJ[/size]

if it doesnt GRUNT......dig it!! and sometimes dig a grunt with a hightone .......im amazed at the good targets next to crappy ones that this AT PRO picks up.

2 1/2 dollar gold quarter eagle 58 [size=x-large]59[/size] 60

3 cent silver TRIME 68 [size=x-large]69[/size] 70

3 cent nickel 45 [size=x-large]46[/size] 47

[size=medium]Hi, Hey quarterhorse or should I say goldenhorse thanks a bunch for the reply..... Now get back to polishing some of that gold..:clap:..Thanks....JJ[/size]

[size=medium]Hi again,,,Boy that's one sweet coin!!:super:.... Is the 2 1/2 dollar gold coins about the size of a dime and are they a little thicker than a U.S. dime? ....Thanks....JJ[/size]

Jimmy looks to be the pretty much the same exact size to me, course the gold coin is about twice as heavy. I bet if you were REALLY REALLY thirsty you could put it in a coke machine for a dime :cry: and it would work...be an expensive coke though......:rofl:

The US dime 1829 to present , the 3 cent nickel and the gold 21/2 dollar from 1840 to 1929 are all about 18 mm, now to do some studying on the thickness.

Hi, I would never get that thirsty ....Thanks for the answer....I'm waiting for the outcome of your ring and the rock....real or fake rock....stay tuned to this channel.....:razz:....JJ

Chocky Cheese tokens 77