Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:shrug:

GroundScanner

Is anyone else having this problem ?

I try to put a massage in the subject line and as soon as I hit in the subject line it redirects me to the Nokta Metal Detector Home Page . So the only way to put a subject in is use the smileys. GS

If I come to this forum and hit send a massage it comes up in blue writing , if I go to any other forum like say Nokta forum and I want to post a message it's all black . Any help ? Gs

It sounds like you might have picked up some malware somewhere along the line. Run your virus scanner or anti-malware program.

I do not think it is a malware. I also have the same problem with this forum, no other detector forums in Findmall has the problem. Can the huge Makro racer banner have something to do with it and clicking the banner sends me to the Nokta webpage?

Larry I would agree with you if I was on my computer , but I am on my Apple iPad . Apple told me that my iPhone and iPad can not have viruses. :shrug: idk that what I was told . Any other suggestions? GS

From the main Makro thread , I tried to post a new message and it does the same thing. Something is wrong with the Makro Thread

Test

Seems to be working for me??!?

I just created a new post by doing a right click and paste. I first typed the text in the message body then copy and pasted it into the subject box as a workaround. The problem didn't seem to exist on the Nokta forum.