Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Side walk construction yields seated #5...............

Got out very early Saturday morning to beat the heat and wasn't too disappointed. Another great hunt yielded my 5th seated dime to come from the construction area. My only disappointment was that approximately 200' of side walk had already been repoured in the best part of the block. However, I did manage to find 1877 seated dime, 3 IH 1890. 1891, 1907, 13 wheats with the oldest being 1909, but no vdb., 1 nice flat button with Warrented, Orange on the back. Some clad and the usual sidewalk debris. I didn't think that I was going to find any silver this hunt, but on my last pass down the end of the sidewalk gave me a real nice signal. I dug it up and saw it was silver, figuring it was probably a merc, but was surprised when I got a good look. Unfortunately it had been too close to the concrete when poured and was stained pretty good. Hope everyone got out and had a good hunt. HH

n/t

n/t

hay, did you find where the old sidewalk was removed. I am in charge of sidewalk replacements in my city and a few times i have checked in the removed, old sidwalk areas and found nothing. However on the edge areas i have found some indians.