Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Side walk projec encore.....................

I decided to hit the last street block again with a smaller coil. There just had to be a silver there somewhere, So Monday, I went hunting with the threat of rain. Using my 5.5 inch stealth coil, I went back to the same street block again. I was hoping that a bulldozer that was left the last time would be moved. Workers were in the area, so I had to be careful where I started. They soon stopped for lunch, so I had an hour of quiet hunting time. I checked under where the bulldozer had been parked, and came up with a states token New York on one side, and Alabama on the other. It started to rain, but not hard enough to run me off. I still didn't find silver this time, but found another token-The Royal, good for 25 cents in Trade, 2 clay marbles, and 3 brooches. One was a copper oval, the other oval with the image of a peacock and flowers in it, The picture doesn't doo it justice, and the third was gold rings. Everything was found in the same area of the block where I had found the other previous treasures. I ended up with 8 memorials, 1 clad dime and 1 clad quarter., and 2 nice bottles. The workers checked in with me to see what I was finding. Wife says I have to start doing some chores. Oh, Well! back to canning peaches and tomatoes. lol Until next time. HH

Holy smokes I cannot post fast enough and I love it. :drinking:
Nothing like seeing some cool/great finds.

As for this batch of goodies I love the two older broaches. But, once again nice mix.
The Peacock Broach is really nice.