Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Side walk project continues.............

Got home from my mothers on Friday. Wife wanted to go to town Saturday, so I had to check to see if there was any new street construction. A new block had been cleared, so once I left her back at home ignoring the "honey do's", I headed out. I couldn't spend much time that afternoon do to commitments that night with the wife, but came up with some nice finds. I was using my 8" Sun Ray coil. The site as usual was pretty trashy. Looked as though everyone on that block dumped their ashes and what not along the street in past years. Finds were pretty good, However no silver. Most of the finds were in one side of the block. Treasures found include: 1 heel plate, 1 buckle, 4 wheats (1914, 1925, 1929, 1953S). 3 marbles one which was a large clay. 2 tokens: Good for 5 cents in Trade at the bar-Max Hirshman. the other was different: On one side Heads I win under it was CCC, Cascarets, Always wins, Best for Bowels. Side two: Cherub sitting on a chamber pot with Tails you lose, All coming out-Nothing coming in. Too bad someone put a nail through the center. I had a good laugh over that one.

Awesome finds once again love the Bar Token and the Cascarets token.
Nice Heart boot heel plate..
I have one of those Cascarets from years ago and I like you, got a great kick out of it.
I can only wonder what they thought back then when things/people where much more reserved. Pretty bold token for the day I would say.

Nothing like a candy coated laxative. :laugh:

n/t