Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silence

sharkbait

Ok. My Deus has stopped working. The headphones don't seem to be communicating with the coil anymore. I used it a couple of days in a row and then when I tried again, silence. I thought maybe it needed to be recharged but I did and still nothing. Any ideas? If not then I guess its back to Deus.

the coil got changed in the head phone setting go in and move it back to one and if that doesnt work repair your headphones with the coil since the remote is working I bet your head phone coil setting got changed, but you may need to repair it there is a video by Gary on how to do not hard at all. hope that works and if it doesnt moe will take care of you at the service center.

If I understand the problem, this is what happens to me. When I change coils, sometimes the headphones don't change which coil is being used. I have to minus or plus the coil number, 1 or 2, on the headphones. I think the reason, for me is, I'm not turning the headphones on at the correct time. I have to, in this order after changing the coil, turn on the Deus and then the headphones and then, thru the control box, select the coil I'm using and all seems to work correctly. Doesn't work if I change the coil, turn the Deus on, select the coil I want thru the control box and then turn on the headphones. Hope this helps.