Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silly headphone question

monindou

Hi guys,

I was just poking around the Accessories For Sale forum and I saw an add that listed new headphones. It appears, and maybe I'm mistaken, that all of the new style headphones use plastic head piece frames verse the "old" wire type. Is that true?

If that's true, how tough are these? I bought a pair of Koss from my local electronics / radio supply store w/ plastic head piece frames and I they worked great until accidently broke them while unfolding them to put them on. I'm kinda thinking that maybe only a couple of outfits supply this common part to the few actual manufacturers and maybe a guy should work at finding the old wire type.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Doug M.

Loss has a lifetime warranty on headphones. My kids broke both pairs of Koss headphones that came with our factory dvd player in the van. I put both pair in a box, a check for $6.00 to cover return shipping and sent them off. Less than 2 weeks later I had two new pair. I have done this on 2 other occasions with detecting headphones made by Koss. I believe they are in Milwaukee WI, you can look them on the internet.