Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver #25 for the year is my first with the Deus

robo99

Headed out this past weekend with my son, Pescadore and REM to a school we have hunted before. We have had hopes of silver from this place due to its age, but hadn't found any, other than Pescs silver ring, until last Saturday.
deusmercf.jpg

deusmercr.jpg

I was in 4khz with sens around 90, disc at 10, reactivity and silencer at 1, and tx at 3 I believe. It was about 4 inches down and came in as solid as you could want, I do not remember the VDI #s but the tone was unmistakable. Ended up with about 2.80 in clad I think, and a great time with my son and friends, it was a great day.

Nice find!

Had a great time even though you did find .30 more than I did. I was really excited when you found the Merc and thought that maybe we could pick up a couple of more but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. Glad you like the Deus because I really was not sure you would since you loved your Explorer so much. Hope I get to hunt some this weekend but may have to hang out in Arlington Hospital because my Mom is having a procedure today and at her age it can be very serious. Talk to you soon and again, Congrats !!!!