Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver # 33 and a railroad smashed penny :)

bbqman

Short hunt this morning while still semi cool at a 1923 house. Started on the curb strip and after noise cancel immediately hit a wheat and thought it was going to be good. However, mostly lots of Lincs and clad dimes, finally hit a beat up `42 Merc, number 33 silver since 2-26, one third of the way to my 100 silver goal for the year. Also, what I think is a train smashed copper penny. We used to do this when i was kid. :) Getting hot in Texas, may have to try some of that night hunting I`ve been reading about on here ! Thanks for looking and good luck to all.

Randy

Congrats Randy ! Way to go on the 33rd !

Congratulations on #33. Looks like it was near some copper with that little bit of green on the reverse side. The smashed penny is cool-as kids, we used to do that too thinking we might derail the train. Hope things cool off a bit down there. HH

Yeah the Merc was in the hole with a memorial and the Merc was found rechecking the hole. :)