Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver #36 & 37, A deuce in the hole!!

Winding up the weekend I decided to stop by an old park pretty late and take my trail ideas a wandering there. I wasted half an hour staying close to the picnic area digging some clad and then decided to go off the beaten path. After about 20 minutes of searching I hit another clad quarter and was about to wrap it up when I decided to go swinging around just another five minutes before the wife starts to call out the cops to go find my ass, cause I left my phone in the truck! I hit this crazy signal that's giving me tone but the numbers are jumping all over the place. By this time its getting dark, I have the back light on to see the numbers and they're 1-29, 8-28, 3-27, 1-28, 3-29, 4-29, and after I get myself clear of the brush, to swing it wide, I got a spot about 8" wide with numbers all over the place but tone to pray for. So I dig it. Out pops a 34 Merc first. I reswing, solid 3-27 targeted, in the hole, out pops a 1903 Barber dime. Reswing the hole, out pops 2 wheats. Holy shit a pocket spill!! Reswings came up empty. I am a happy swinger!!! And by now, it's flashlight time!

Happy Hunting out there!! And have a great time! The season is just beginning!!
Ed

Thanks fellas!! I went back there this afternoon and pounded the crap out of the area for 3 hours with ZILCH as a result. I was really lucky yesterday!!!

Ed