Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver and brass...

REVIER

Still not frozen out, and the temps weren't too bad today so out to a couple of parks I went.

First park a silver purity ring, Bob Siemon Design.
Sells for 30 bucks on his website..$1.62 current melt value.
I gotta get into the jewelry biz.

http://www.bobsiemon.com/Products/161-sterling-silver-true-love-waits-ring-band.aspx

Second park, in some small woodsy area I finally could get to because all the green stuff died back and next to a small creek I found this nautical themed brass letter opener.

No houses were ever near this area as far as I I know so I have no idea how this thing even got here but I like it and it's a keeper.
I am going to shine it up real good, put a slightly sharper edge on it and hope I get a letter.

Nice Finds. I found one of those purity rings but unfortunately it was stainless steel. I like that letter opener.

Nice stuff! :clapping: Yeah some kid no doubt ran off with Ol' Grandpas letter opener..

Hint: they are no good for opening Emails!:rofl:
Mud