Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver and old token

kansa54

Went to an old park yesterday found lots of clad, a silver ring, a crusty old wheat cent and a token. Usually don't find anything old in this park anymore but got lucky on the wheatie and token. Didn't know anything about the token until I googled it. They said it is from the early 20th century and was manufactured by Scoville which is a large producer of military buttons. This is probably a common find for you members from back East, but pretty rare in the middle of Kansas.
Was using my Vaquero, running the sens. at 10 with disc. at tab.

very nice detecting,

Nice going on the silver ring!:cheers: I found 2 of those fare tokens today and some silver. I guess the same company made the ones that I found.

tabman