Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Silver and round, and I dug it from the ground!" Equinox 600

JoeVal

Had a really good day at a new location I haven’t hunted before. Turned out to be quite the cash cow, and I’ll be back tomorrow to finish reaching my goal,of $100 in coins since starting this hobby July 22nd. I only need $2.50 to hit the goal.

Silver quarter, sterling ring and bling ear ring were the best finds...aside from all the cash.,:wiggle:

Long story short I set some goals myself back when I started. Like many, I graduated up the chain with detectors and finally bought a $1,000.00 detector back in the day. My goal was to make enough finds to pay for the detector, Red Book coin value guide, appraised jewelry value, clad count. That's the reasoning I used on the wife anyway. Had it paid off in less than six months (many hours) of detecting. That detector paid for itself many times over, not to mention all the fun I had and history brought back into the sun light.

When you think about it, just how many hobbies are out there that you can get some exercise, enjoy the day, have a blast, unearth history and put some jingle coin in your pocket and coin folders?

Congrats on some nice finds! Positive you will meet your goal.

JoVal--

That's a very good hunt: Good clad count, silver coin AND a nice silver ring! That's a VERY good day in my book! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel