Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Broach and Nickel Trifecta ATPRO on FIRE!

zaxfire69

Hello everyone. Did some digging and made a couple of real nice finds. First lets set the scene. I walked down a railroad track and saw a clearing in the woods and decided to take a look see. About 15 or so feet into the woods I got a nice high tone showing 6 inches on the ATPro. I dug down and found this..
a4950a9b.jpg

9736452e.jpg

I could see the lady and thought that it might be silver. I could tell it was a broach, but didn't know how old it could be. About 2 feet away i got a nice nickel tone and pulled out a 1905 V Nickel. Then about 1 ft away from that pulled out a buffalo nickel. I searched that area really good and that was all I could come up with. Before I left the woods I dug the modern nickel. So that is the Nickel Trifecta. Well I came home an cleaned the finds and WOW did this broach clean up like new money. I figure it is late 1800's to early 1900's since I found the V nickel right next to it. I think this broach is the most beautiful find to date. The picture doesn't do it right justice. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the silver.
9c94ef5a.jpg

Great finds, congrats! Love the broach, has a art nouveau look about it.

Awesome! That brooch is a very sweet find. I'm uh, 'diggin' that nickel trifecta for sure too since those are on my hit list! So far all my buffalos turn into junk targets once I start digging, lol!

Wow, that brooch is a beautiful piece. Lovin' the nickels too!

Thanks guys. I really like the broach/pin alot. I think it is really nice. The V nickel and Buffalo were right around that broach. Wonder what or how that broach ended up on the ground in the woods. Could have been some hanky panky. Who knows. Glad i found it.