Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver coins, silver rings, gold rings and clad

Gold Nuggets

This was the best day of detecting that I have had in a long time
with my SE. I found 3 Rosie dimes..a 1946-s, 1959-d and a 1963-d.
Also found a 1961-d Washington quarter, 2 silver rings, a gold
band that is 14 k and weighs 5 grams and the best find of the
day.... an 1893-s Barber Dime. Thanks for looking and HH.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Nice group of finds, the 93s is a real nice find for sure. Way to go looks like you have covered all of the Detectin food groups :detecting: Good luck on your next outing.

HH BiLL IL

What an awesome day that was G.N.... CONGRATS:thumbup:

A Roosey hat trick...a barber...washington quarter...AND some rings. It don't get a whole lot better than that:clapping:

You fellers' that find gold and nickels get a tip of the cap from me because I don't have the patience.

I would have to agree that it was a good day for you indeed Gold Nuggets.:clapping: Very nice finds and thanks for sharing with us. Best of luck on your next outing. HH.

Eddie

Thanks everyone for the comments. I did have a good day
and I'm glad I got out yesterday because it's really raining today.
That's OK 'cus it will give me time for some more research.
HH GN :wiggle:

Congratulations Gold Nuggets!!!!:clapping: Now that is one fine days worth of hunting my friend!:super: WTG with the 14k Band! If I had to pick a best from this assortment, it would have to be the Gold Ring due to not finding many of them. Congrats on that Super Find Richard! WTG with all that Silver also. Hope your next hunt is just as fun as this one was. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you.:thumbup: