Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver dime from the depths

Good evening, have power can win easily with DEUS by reducing discrimination or 2.00 to 0.00.
Certainly have is found in all metals to 0.00 but there is some indication TDI and ferrous medium will ring rot
Can also have play on the reactivity and down to 1.
Try to clean area to get the ear.
With this method have also gained in-depth on mineralized soil.:cheers:

ALOBROGE said:
Good evening, have power can win easily with DEUS by reducing discrimination or 2.00 to 0.00.
Certainly have is found in all metals to 0.00 but there is some indication TDI and ferrous medium will ring rot
Can also have play on the reactivity and down to 1.
Try to clean area to get the ear.
With this method have also gained in-depth on mineralized soil.:cheers:

I'll have what he's having.

I think he is saying the Deus has the power but you must reduce Disc.
Second sentence I am not sure
You might also have to play with the reactivity
Cleaning the area will give you an ear for the tones
Reducing Disc will also help in gaining depth and in mineralized soil.
I hope I am right on this.

What I mean is known that the frequency of 18khz is better suited for detecting objects in my metal like gold silver copper bronze *** ......
Moreover it makes the identification of small ferrous easier.
For what concern the large ferrous oxidized, and depth no miracle.
This frequency is more appropriate in areas mineralized by its sensitivity to this type of metal ***.

I don't have the Deus yet, but I do know you can switch to 4khz and check to see if it's iron easily. 4khz does not like iron at all, the horseshoe will not lie.