Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver dime

fongu

I finally got out last Sunday after church to try detecting a sidewalk tear out and it was the hottest day of the year. Only found 1 coin and it was a 1946 silver coin. The heat was too much for me and started having chest pains and went home. Rhythm was messed up 2-3 hours and has acted up twice this week. Planned to go again this Sunday, but got up and broke my middle toe this morning and the tears washed out the cob webs from my eyes.

Fongu, is your nick name "LUCKY" ? LOL........just kidding, be very careful with those chest pains. Don't want you having a heart attack for a dime now do we. :unsure:

Oh by the way, nice Rosie.

Careful last time I had chest pain I found myself in the hospital having a triple bypass. It put me out of action for five weeks

Fongu Happy to hear you had the chance to find a tear out and found that dime. We have to listen to our body. I know sometimes I can not metal detect as long as I used to , but I do what I can and enjoy the hobby when I can.

None of us are as young as we used to be. Broke toe sure messed up my plans this Sunday with no evening services and this evening. They pour concrete this week, I'm told. They will be tearing up the other side of the street soon and hope the toe is better where I can do some detecting.

Fongu, just stubbing my toe hurts like h---. How come it always happens in the bedroom? Now if your heart is having rhythm problems like that, shouldn't you have had yourself checked out? I remember a few years ago you were dredging the river with your Gti2500 & At Pro. You was a monument of fitness, and was getting some good fines too. Hope you return to those "Glory Days" soon.

My doctor did an ekg this morning and said it was vertigo and my vitamin d was real low for some reason. Hope she is okay because if there is anyway possible, I plan to hit the river from about 6 am to 9 am in the morning if the toe will let me. Kind of worried about getting in the water, but she did a test with my eye following her finger and I almost fell off the stool when she had me look up and follow her finger. She offered to set up some physical therapy with this condition and I didn't know there was any pt for vertigo, but I live and learn. They have started tearing up the other side of the street's side walk, but I probably won't do any land hunting for a while and don't know if I can do anything in the water, but sure plan to give it a try.