Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver dragon and some!:thumbup:

aushunter

Gudday folks,
Went and had a 2hr hunt today under some old houses and scored some loot.
Found a silver ring that looked as if it was cut off using wire cutters or something similar.
Also some pre-decimal currency,one was almost untouched by corrosion, so a bit of soapy water
cleaned it up pretty good. I cant make out the yr on the other Half penny, but me thinks in 20's.
And one little silver Threepence.
Got a large hit on the medallion, which is made of Aluminium and about 2" across.
The usual loose change among the now obselete 1cent & 2cent pieces.
One lump of lead with someone mark inscribed to the face and a screw driver which will go into the tool box.
Will go back and tect around the outer part of the houses as they will be gone preety soon.
HH and Cheers
aushunter:ausflag::bounty:

Gudday Mark,
I have a lower end BH Tracker IV, but I might add that this little machine was originally bought for my 7yr old boy.
Being so light, it's a pleasure using it and I just sorta use it a lot now. I have a Excalibur that I have had since 96 and
used that for just about everything, but the weight issue was ever present.
I like the Tracker, volume control would be a bonus but overcame that by Headphones with volume control.
But I have to buy another set now as the Father inlaw decided to use my truck and didn't realize that the BH
was in the back. Took a couple of sharp turns and the heavy load moved from one side the othe and crushed the phones.
The little BH survived.